This privacy notice discloses OneBlood’s privacy practices for our web site:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
If you read or download information, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time, our site requests information by survey or contest. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and, therefore, disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award contest prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
No Professional Advice
Links & Disclaimer
If you believe your privacy has been violated, you may file a complaint with OneBlood on our confidential compliance and privacy hotline at 1-877-206-9889. You will not be penalized or retaliated against in any way for making a complaint to OneBlood.
Please contact us using the form below if you wish to discuss a complaint, or if you have any questions about this Notice of Privacy Practices. You may also submit a written complaint to the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). We will provide you with the address to file your complaint with HHS upon request.