Share your talent. Be part of a mission to save lives.
OneBlood is an innovative, forward-thinking blood center providing safe, available and affordable blood to our hospital partners and their patients throughout Florida, Southern Georgian, Alabama and South Carolina. Click here to see our service map.. We offer a variety of professional career fields, including:
View Open Positions
- Collections and Recruitment
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Scientific, Medical and Technical
If you are currently a OneBlood employee looking to apply for another position, click the link below.
Four Easy Steps to Apply for a OneBlood Career
Applying for a Position
- Review our vacancies and select "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the vacancy posting you are applying for.
- You will be asked to register and create a login and password.
- Your application is automatically stored in our database if you wish to return to update and/or apply for other positions.
- For each position, applications are reviewed to determine if qualifications meet the position requirements. Selected candidates will be contacted and prescreened, as part of the consideration process.
- Selected prescreened candidates will then be scheduled for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and/or Human Resources. Certain positions may require multiple interviews.
Selection of Candidate
- After the interview process is complete the top candidate is selected and offered the position. Upon accepting the offer, the candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. (MVRs also required for some positions).
OneBlood is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Request an Accommodation, EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement.
OneBlood participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish.
Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.
Drug Free Workplace