Executes blood donor recruitment programs, organizing and managing all aspects of the recruitment process in order to meet goals for an assigned territory.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Executes blood donor recruitment programs to meet goals for assigned territory
- Develops and maintains effective professional business relationships with donor drive chairpersons that support delivery of results
- Utilizes independent judgment to adapt approach and communication style, to develop and manage blood drive accounts
- Determines the appropriate marketing and promotional materials and programs needed to achieve established goals working within budget
- Manages blood drive scheduling to optimize business needs
- Represents blood center at community involvement events
- Leverages available technologies and channels to support efficient and effective blood drives
- Manages and prioritizes time and resources to maximize effectiveness of territory
- Adheres to all administrative duties including on-time compliance for all reporting requests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience. Prior sales experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations and Designations:
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform tasks effectively utilizing digital technology and communication tools (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and standard operating procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to deliver compelling and persuasive presentations to small and large groups of business contacts
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with new business contacts and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other business applications
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand standard English
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Usually involves some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as inclement weather, atmospheric elements and pathogenic substances. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply For This Position